Hike Messenger team has given a total makeover to the app for the love of Windows Phone users. The version 3.5 of the popular Indian messenger app, Hike, comes with an all new user interface and comes with a bunch of features.
Though there are some WhatsApp-like features (ex: being able to mute individual chats), they are new to Hike and so this update tends to be one of the major updates the app has received till now. Some important changes that have come with version 3.5 of Hike Messenger for Windows Phone are:
- Brand New Interface: In addition to literally re-writing hike from scratch (17,378 lines of code), we have changed our design language. The moment you update hike, you’ll notice the brand new user interface. We’ve made it much easier and simpler to navigate your way around hike.
- Share Documents and Files: Why email when you can send practically anything and everything on hike! Send unlimited amounts of all kinds of non-media files and documents of any format like PDF, ZIP, Word (.DOC), PowerPoint, (.PPT), Excel (.XLS), MP3s, Audio’s and much more.
- 10 Brand New Chat Themes : We’ve packed in 10 awesome new chat themes that you’ll love
- Bigger Attachments: Now you can share large files and videos of 100MB at a time.
- 500 Member Group Chats: Create groups with up to 500 members you can easily stay in touch with those that matter most!
- Multiple Admins: You can now have multiple admins in your group chat.
- Better Group Admins Setting: Admins can now restrict the right to add members in the group to themselves.
- Mute Individual Chats
Knowledge improves by mutual sharing of information. So share it.
Read more of: Smartphones