Microsoft has rolled out the next update to Insider preview of Windows 10 Mobile. The build with number 10586.29 is now live for all the Windows Insiders of the Fast Ring. The prominence of this build is that it is to bring the security updates and bug fixes for the final version of Windows 10 Mobile, which will be rolled out to all the other Windows Phone 8.1 users.
AS of now, this build is the successor to the previous 10586 build and brings bug fixes to it, which is already in the Insider Fast and Slow rings. With the build 10586.29, Windows 10 Mobile users experience the following new features:
- You will see additional improvements in upgrade experience, including devices with limited free space, map rendering on update, and RCS enabled device settings.
- Improved application backwards compatibility for Windows Phone 8.1 Silverlight applications.
- Edge performance and stability has been improved. Auto-completion has been updated to allow user to more easily edit the end of the URL in the address bar.
- Additional Bluetooth stability improvements.
- We have resolve issues on switching the active cellular connectivity profile on Dual SIM devices.
- Data profiles are now correctly restored in the out of box experience that would prevent some devices from sending or receiving MMS messages.
Knowledge improves by mutual sharing of information. So share it.
Read more of: Smartphones