The Mail and Calendar app for Windows 10 Mobile has received an update lately. The update does not seem to bring any new updates but it brought back the linked inbox feature. If you are a user of multiple email accounts, then this linked inboxes feature is a must-have which makes it easier in managing your emails without switching to multiple apps.
The feature disappeared quite a while ago and that led to disappointment of most of the Insiders as this was one of those features which put Windows 10 Mail app at a higher place than the mail app of Windows Phone 8.1. The other features the Mail and Calendar app offers to Windows 10 Mobile users are:
- Crafting emails has never been easier or more powerful, with the familiar and rich capability of Microsoft Word built into the authoring experience. Simply insert tables, add pictures and use bullets.
- Keep up with your inbox with new touch gestures that help you read, sort and archive your mail.
- The navigation bar provides a quick and convenient toggle, allowing you to move freely between your email and your calendar to get things done.
- Calendar is optimized for Exchange, with rich support for arranging meetings and managing a busy schedule.
- Calendar provides helpful, powerful views of your schedule like day, week, and month.
As you already might know, this app is presently only accessible to only those who use WIndows 10 Mobile OS, which means you have to be a Windows Insider and install the latest Windows 10 Mobile build in order to be able to use this app.
Knowledge improves by mutual sharing of information. So share it.
Read more of: Smartphones