Mail and Calendar app for Windows 10 Mobile has been updated. There is no change-log mentioned on the app page in Windows Store,but it is assumed this comes with performance enhancements and bug fixes following the previous update.
Mail and Calendar app is one of the first new features that Microsoft has announced for Windows Phone. Combining Outlook email app and the Calendar app of Windows Phone 8.1 and enhancing the features, the Mail & Calendar app comes with the following features:
- Crafting emails has never been easier or more powerful, with the familiar and rich capability of Microsoft Word built into the authoring experience. Simply insert tables, add pictures and use bullets
- Keep up with your inbox with new touch gestures that help you read, sort and archive your mail.
- The navigation bar provides a quick and convenient toggle, allowing you to move freely between your email and your calendar to get things done.
- Calendar is optimized for Exchange, with rich support for arranging meetings and managing a busy schedule.
- Calendar provides helpful, powerful views of your schedule like day, week, and month.
And the latest updates include:
- Moved the mail accounts list to the top of the folder pane for easier account switching • Number of unread emails is now shown next to each account
- Added a dark theme and personalization settings to set accent color and background image • Added support for additional calendar types
- Added week numbers to calendar week and day views
- Added right-click menu quick actions for calendar events
- Made several performance improvements
- Fixed top crashes and other bugs
Knowledge improves by mutual sharing of information. So share it.
Read more of: Smartphones