Paytm started as a mobile recharge app which continues to grow with a lot of other things with which it emerged as an e-commerce website. The Windows Phone app of the website is now updated with design changes.
The update does not bring anything new other than this, but these changes makes the navigation throughout the app. For those of you who do not use the app, the following are the list of services it offers:
- All payment options – credit card, debit card and net banking for all banks like ICICI, SBI, HDFC, Axis bank etc.
- Prepaid recharge and Postpaid bill payment on ALL operators- Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance etc.
- Data Card Payment available on ALL operators
- DTH Payment on ALL service providers like Tata Sky, Airtel TV, Dish TV etc.
- Toll Card Recharge service (Currently only for the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway)
- Latest prepaid and postpaid plan offers for Topups, SMS, Full talktime and Data (GPRS 2G and 3G) packs
- Exciting discount coupons with each recharge! The best ever.
- Money stored securely in your Paytm Cash account is on a PCI DSS security certified commerce platform that uses VeriSign’s trusted technology. Our Paytm promise to you is ‘Your money is yours unless you get what you asked for.’
- With Paytm, enjoy a hassle free recharge and bill payment experience in the quickest and most reliable way.
Knowledge improves by mutual sharing of information. So share it.
Read more of: Smartphones