The public version of WhatsApp has been recently given support to work on Windows 10 Mobile. Now the private beta version of WhatsApp is updated to offer he support as well. The latest update takes up the version number of the beta version to 2.12.128 and brings many other features along with the above said support for Windows 10 Mobile.
The complete change-log comes as :
- Solved the problem of displaying wrong emoticons (now will be shown in preview properly)
- Greatly improved the experience when using Windows Mobile 10
- New “Select messages” in the app bar conversations
- New Sound for incoming messages when using the application (from different conversations)
- The ability to activate or deactivate the Sound
- Added new option to quickly change their status
Also, now there are pre-set statuses from which users can choose from like “Available”, “Busy”, “At work”, “At the movies”, “At school” and others.
Are you happy with these improvements?
Knowledge improves by mutual sharing of information. So share it.
Read more of: Smartphones