Motorola’s rumored Moto G (3rd gen) has been leaked online on a Spanish retail website that claims that the latest of Moto G comes with very much better upgrades than its predecessor. The website fnac.es reveals that the Moto G (3rd gen) comes with a double sized RAM (2GB) and a more powerful processor (1.7 GHz quad core – hinting at a Snapdragon 610).
The device is also shown to be available in two colors – black and white. The price mentioned on the site is 199 euros which turns to be around INR 13,000. The other rumored specifications of the device are as follows:
– 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
– 1.2 GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) / 1.7 GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 610 (MSM8936)
– 1GB / 2GB RAM, 8GB / 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
– Dual SIM
– Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
– 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording
– 5MP front-facing camera
– 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
– 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
– 2,470 mAh battery
Knowledge improves by mutual sharing of information. So share it.