The official Dropbox app fo Windows Phone has been updated with a lot many changes included. The update changes the version of the app to 2.2 which comes with an all new “Recents” tab. The “Recents ” tab not only shows the files that the user recently viewed, but whatever that has been used for uploding, downloading, streaming, viewing etc. There’s a lot more to this update than just this. The full changelog is as follows:
• Recents tab: Goodbye, static file list. The new home view is a list of all the files you’ve used recently — anything you’ve viewed, uploaded, renamed, or edited, on that device or on dropbox.com. The files you’re most likely to need on the go will always be front and center.
• Invitations: You can get extra space by inviting your friends to try out Dropbox. If a friend uses your invitation to sign up for an account, installs the Dropbox desktop app on a computer, and signs in to the app, both of you will receive bonus space.
• Video streaming: no need to download your video files to watch it, save time and bandwidth
• Save web links to your Dropbox
• Open internet shortcuts
• Add a text viewer
• New option for favorites: view in parent folder
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Knowledge improves by mutual sharing of information. So share it.