Skype app from Microsoft has been updated for the iOS platform and brought native resolution support to the iPhone 6 as well as the iPhone 6 Plus. The update has brought the app to version 5.6 on the iOS platform.
With this new update, individual conversations can be marked as read or unread and notification sounds can be enabled or disabled from the “Do Not Disturb” Mode.
The full change log of Skype version 5.6 update on iOS is:
– Native resolution support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+
– Presence indicators are now displayed in the “recent” list
– Number of contacts and time zones are now shown on contact profiles
– Individual conversations can be marked as read/unread
– Notification sounds are disabled in “Do not disturb” mode
– General Improvements