Microsoft has updated its Outlook.com Android app for Android devices. The update has pushed the version of the app to 18.104.22.168.49.7564 and brought new features including Chinese language support. The complete changelog of the updated Outlook.com app for Android is:
– Server side search for easy access to all email, including the emails that are synced to the phone
– Unlimited sync of all email history for full off-line access
– Capability to send emails from Outlook.com aliases
– Eight new colors to customize the app interface
– Ability to set and manage vacation replies.
– Traditional Chinese language support
Along with updating the Outlook.com app, Microsoft also made the beta of OneNote app available for Android devices. Microsoft made beta version of OneNote available only for select users before making the official app available for public.
The following are the new features included in the OneNote Beta for Android:
– Take hand written notes or draw with a stylus or a finger.
– Use a variety of formatting options like font type, font sizes, alignments and tags on your tablet
– Move between your notebooks, sections and pages with a swipe
– Bug fixes and performance improvements
– Support for LG G3
Knowledge improves by mutual sharing of information. So share it.