You try to download a new app from the app store and suddenly you find that no more space is available in your iPhone. In such cases or in general, you would like to know which of the apps installed in your iPhone are consuming how much storage space. This post helps you with that. Read on to know.
How to check how much space apps consume on iPhone :
1. From the home screen, go to Settings
2. Tap on General
3. In the General menu, tap on Usage
4. This displays the top 10 apps that consume most of the space on the iPhone.
5. To view a list of all the apps, scroll down and tap on Show all apps
6. Then all the apps installed on the iPhone along with the amount of space they consume will be displayed.
7. Tap on any app to view further details about the app storage.
Knowledge improves by mutual sharing of information. So share it.