With Windows Phone 8.1, users can set up custom alert tones for a specific contact in very convenient way. For any contact you choose, you can set a customized ringtone and/or a message tone. In this post, we will see how to set separate alerts in Windows Phone 8.1.
1. From ‘People‘, select any contact.
2. When the details of that contact show up, tap on edit.
3. Below the name editor, ‘ringtone‘ and ‘text tone‘ options appear.
4. Select either of these to set a separate ring tone or a message tone for that contact.
5. After tapping on ‘ringtone‘ or ‘text tone‘, all you have to do is select a sound track from your phone.
Knowledge improves by mutual sharing of information. So share it.