Line, the popular messaging app has received an update for Windows Phone bringing some improvements and new features as well.
Line app allows its users to make voice calls anywhere and everywhere. However, this voice calls feature is only applicable for OS versions 8.0 or above. Users can easily connect between their smartphone and desktop (Windows or Mac) and chat using either their smartphone or desktop. A unique UI and a lot of stickers make using Line convenient and fun!
The update that the Line app for Windows Phone received pushed it to version 126.96.36.1995 and the changelog includes:
- Send multiple images and preview images
- Forward and delete messages
- Improved access speed to main screen
- Added partial support for receipt of messages from official accounts
- Improvements to the navigation UI on the main page
- And the usual bug fixes and performance enhancements
It is a good thing that apps for Windows Phone platform are being regularly updated and making user experience much more simpler. Get the latest update of Line and let us know how you feel about the app in the comments!
Knowledge improves by mutual sharing of information. So share it.