Its Wimbledon time again! The 2014 World CUp is all set to take off and all tennis fans might be getting ready to cheer for their favorite player. Today is the day 1 for The Championships, Wimbledon 2014 at London, UK and while the heat is still up, let us take a quick look at what the updated official Wimbledon app on Android and iOS has to offer.
The app on iPhone and Android says it brings live action to its users. The features of this app on both the platforms are:
- Live scores
- Order of Play
- Live Blog
- Player profiles
- On demand video previews, highlights, features, interviews and golden moments
- Favorite player performance alerts
- Live @ Wimbledon video program: Championships coverage plus regular live match action
- Live @ Wimbledon Radio – 3 channels: Daily coverage of The Championships and two channels dedicated to Centre Court and No.1 Court commentary of live match play.
- Find it – Lets spectators locate facilities around the grounds at Wimbledon
- Fan feedback
The Championships, Wimbledon 2014 official app on Android:
Updated on June 22, 2014 to version 3.10, along with the features mentioned above, the app brings new personalized ‘My Wimbledon’ feature and improved player profiles.
My Wimbledon feature allows the app user to choose which types of information they wish to see for the players, event or country of their choice.
The Championships, Wimbledon 2014 official app on iOS:
Updated on June 15,2014 to version 6.0.137, along with the features mentioned above, the app brings ‘a fully redesigned visually rich experience that can be personalized allowing the fan to control the type of information they want to see for the players, event or country of their choice, and also share all content across a variety of social media platforms’.
Knowledge improves by mutual sharing of information. So share it.
Read more of: Apps