Adobe has released Lightroom app for iPhone which allows editing and organizing of images. This app can sync and edit data from Lightroom 5 application on desktop, and also from Lightroom from iPad.
- Creative cloud photography plan
- Creative cloud – Photoshop Photography program
- Creative Cloud – complete plan
- Creative Cloud Student and teacher edition
- Creative clouds for teams complete plan
With this app installed on iPhone, users can edit and organize images anywhere, any time. Any type of photos like smartphone photos to raw images from DSLRs can be enhabced using powerful and familiar tools. This app also allows users to share all the photos to social media sites.
Features of Lightroom are:
- import photos from iphone camera roll automatically
- import photos are synced to Lightroom 5 on desktop
- quickly flag and reject photos
- edit raw files from DSLR cameras using Smart Previews
- Edit images from iPad camera roll
- Enhance images using familiar Lightroom tools and Presets
- Automatically sync photo edits,meta data and collection of Lightroom 5 on desktop and all Lightroom-enabled devices.
- Easily share photos online via social networks.
Lightroom on iPhone requires iOS 7 or later. It is compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, and iPod touch.
Knowledge improves by mutual sharing of information. So share it.