There’s an entire month of the Football action to take place and all the football fans would want to stay updated about which countries will play and on which day.
This post will let you know how to add the World Cup schedule to the Windows Phone calendar:
1. On your computer, login to your Microsoft account that is used to sync your Windows phone at login.live.com
2. On the top left corner, click on the down arrow and select ‘Calendar’.
3. In the calendar window, click on ‘Import’.
4. In the options to the left, click on ‘Subscribe’.
5. Copy+paste the following URL in the Calendar URL bar.
6. Choose your Calendar color and charm and then click on ‘Subscribe’.
After subscribing is complete, check in your calendar and it shows all the match schedules of the FIFA 2014 World Cup. Make sure that you do all the above process with the
How do you like it? Let us know in the comments.
Knowledge improves by mutual sharing of information. So share it.
Read more of: Windows Phone