Hard resetting a phone is generally done by typing a certain code or pressing a specific combination of buttons on the phone. Knowing how to perform hard rest of a phone comes handy when the phone suffers a virus attack or if the device freezes and becomes unresponsive. Hard reset can also be done if user wants to sell the phone and he needs to erase all the personal data. But before performing a hard reset on any phone, ensure the following:
- See that the battery of the phone is at least 70% charged.
- Backup all necessary data if possible from the phone because hard reset wipes away all the data from the phone.
For any phone, backup should be done on an external storage device like a hard disk.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582:
1. Switch off the phone.
2. Press and hold Volume Up +Volume down + Power Key+ Home combination to perform hard reset.Wait until Samsung logo appears.
3. Now release the keys and using the Volume Up/Down button for navigation, go to Wipe data/Factory Reset option and press power key to select it.
4. Select Yes using the power button and then go to Delete user data. Then press the power button to confirm.
5. It takes some time for the pone to reset. So patiently wait until the process is complete.Then select reboot.
Knowledge improves by mutual sharing of information. So share it.
Read more of: How-To