It would be pretty annoying to receive game requests or app requests from friends on Facebook, especially for somebody who does not play a particular game,or no game at all on Facebook. This post will show how to block such requests for all the apps/game or a single app/game on Facebook.
To block all the game/app requests from Facebook on iPhone and iPad:
1. Launch/Open the Facebook app on the iPhone or iPad
2. To the bottom right of the screen, tap on the ‘More’ option (the bars icon).
3. Scroll down the options till “Settings” is seen and tap on it.
4. Tap on “Notifications”.
5. Scroll down to “How you get notifications” section and tap on “Mobile Push”.
6. In the options that open, uncheck the “Application requests” and “Application Invites”. Make sure that the box beside these options do not have a tick mark.
With this, the iPhone or iPad user will not receive any app/game requests in the future.
To block a particular app/game requests from Facebook on iPhone and iPad:
1. Launch/Open the Facebook app on the iPhone or iPad.
2. In the news feed, whenever the user comes across an app request/suggestion, click on the ‘down arrow’ to the extreme right of the post.
3. In the drop down options, select “Hide all from …… ” option.
4. Then click on OK.
By doing so, the requests or posts about that particular app/game will not bother the iPhone or iPad user in the future.
But if there is game that is installed in the iPhone or iPad and if the user has linked his Facebook account to that game, then the notifications of that particular game will be sent to the user automatically unless he de-links it.
For more iPhone or iPad tips, click here: iOS
“Knowledge improves by mutual sharing of information. So share it.”