To install Google Chrome for Android phones or tablets, the Android device should be running on Android 4.0+ or Ice Cream Sandwich.
- First download “Chrome browser for Android” application from Google Play on the computer.
- Connect the Android phone to the computer.
- From the computer, transfer the Google Chrome application file to the Android phone’s SD storage.
- Now, in the phone select the application and click on ‘Install’.
- Then Google Chrome starts getting installed in the Android phone.
This installation process takes a while. So users should not panic during this process.
- Then a notification ‘Application installed’ will be appeared on the screen with two options ‘Open’ and ‘Done’.
- Click on ‘Open’ and the Chrome browser gets opened.
- The phone then prompts the user to create shortcut icon on the home screen of the phone. Click on OK. A notification ‘shortcut Chrome created’ will appear on the phone screen.
- Now the Google Chrome browser opens and gives many options to the user to customize the browser.
To install Google Chrome browser on Android, click here: Install
Take a look at the screen shots given below. Click on the images to have a clear view.
For more posts on Android, click here: Android
“Knowledge improves by mutual sharing of information.” So share it.