When compared to the phones with other Operating Systems,Android Phones are being used in a large number these days.This is because of the flexibility that Android provides to its users and also the wide range of Apps that one can access from Google Play.
But apart from its advantages, many of the Android users find the QWERTY keypad in their phones uncomfortable.This becomes a problem in the case of people who have switched over to Android phones recently.Being habituated to the traditional 123 ABC/t9 keypad over the years, mobile phone users who have shifted to Android OS now find typing on the QWERTY keypad a little difficult.
To avoid this difficulty, while getting used to the QWERTY keypad, Android users can as well enjoy their old 123 t9 keypad by installing an app from Google Play.This app provides 8 different themes of keyboard types so that the user can select the one in which he is best comfortable.This app can also be used on Android’s tablets too.
Features in free version:
- Multitouch keyboard
- User dictionary, built-in dictionary,
- Configurable auto correction
- Redesigned and optimized keyboard layout and style
- Long press “Enter” key to bring up smiley alternatives
- Long press on “/” key in URL mode to bring up domains
- Cursor Keys – swipe up on the space key to display.
- T9/compact layout.
- Alt symbols on the keyboard.
- Split layout for tablets.
You can install the app from Google Play here: Install
Note: This app works only on Android 2.2 and above
” Knowledge improves by mutual sharing of useful information.” So, share it.