Whenever your Samsung i9100 galaxy 2 is frozen (hang), reset it with a hard reset method.
Back up of data is not so easy in this case. Remove sim and sd card before attempting this hard format method.
- Power of the phone.
- Hold volume up + home + power as shown in the picture ( first hold volume up+ home button and now press the power button (which is located on the right side top portion of phone)).
- Release these three buttons when Samsung galaxy logo appears. After few seconds,
- Boot menu opens.
- Scroll the menu with volume down button to “wipe/data factory reset” option.
- Select this option with just pressing power button once.
- A confirmation menu opens, Scroll the menu with volume down button to “yes” option
- Click “power” button once. After few seconds,
- “Reboot” option appears.
- Press power button once again.
- Phone switches off and on again, Samsung logo appears. Phone stays on Samsung logo for some time. Wait till home screen appears ( may take few minutes).
Now, the phone is ready ……